The vintage Italian frame belongs to 80’s and it is freshly renovated, including sand blasting and powder coating.
Fixed gear/singlespeed bike on the flip-flop hub, Continental tubular tires set up on the NISI rims. The bike also fashions a genuine leather finished saddle and handlebars.
The gear ratio is 3.25 (52T front & 16T rear).
- powder coated: green, chromed fork
- wheels: aluminium lightweight, 700c
- size: 49.5cm c-t
- 3ttt stem – Made in Italy
- leather saddle – Made in Italy
- SR laprade alloy seat post – Made in Japan
- Aero Coronado XL crankset – Made in Germany
- Continental tubular tires
- Dia Compe SVX caliper brakes – Made in Japan
- gear ratio: 3.25
We are happy to customize our bikes to fit your expectations – just let us know if you have any wishes!
Shipping: Your bicycle will be shipped in a box; pedals, saddle, front wheel and handlebars will be disassembled. Instruction/consultation on how to assemble it is available on request.
If you have any inquiries or want us to assemble a custom bicycle for you, you are welcome to contact us using the contact form.
Only 1 left in stock