Raleigh 531c Luxe from 1987, with genuine Japanese sub-assemblies – Shimano 600 group. The frame is made of Reynolds 531c tubes, because of which it is very lightweight and stiff. It also features a cast bottom bracket shell made by Cinelli and Gipiemme dropouts.
The 531c Luxe was a second performance bicycle in the Raleigh hierarchy just after the 653 Race model (see catalogue page).
The classic steel frame has been freshly renovated, including sandblasting and powder-coating. The bike fashions genuine SR Sakae alloy stem, handlebars and a seat-post set-up. The bars are finished with thick leather and cork ends which go perfectly with the leather finished Italian saddle.
There are a few minor dents on the seat tube, and one on the seat stay which can be seen on the last three pictures. However, this does not affect the performance of the bicycle.
- powder coated: maxican red
- Reynolds 531c tubbing
- Weinmann rims: aluminum lightweight, 700c
- RALEIGH 531c LUXE 1987 classic steel frame: 57 cm c – t
- fork blades and backstays are made of Reynolds 531 PRO
- cast Cinelli bottom bracket shell
- Gipiemme dropouts
- Shimano 600 derailleurs and shifters
- Shimano 600 hubs
- Shimano 600 crank set
- Shimano 600 brake levers and callipers
- SR Sakae / Custom alloy handlebar and stem set
- SR Sakae Laprade alloy seatpost
- San Marco Rolls leather saddle
- Brand new tyres, tubes etc.
- Black leather bars and saddle!
We are happy to customize our bikes to fit your expectations – just let us know if you have any wishes!
Shipping: Your bicycle will be shipped in a box; pedals, saddle, front wheel and handlebars will be disassembled. Instruction/consultation on how to assemble it are available on request.
If you have any inquiries or want us to assemble a custom bicycle for you, you are welcome to contact us using the contact form
Only 1 left in stock