The vintage Italian frame belongs to 80’s and it is freshly renovated, including sand blasting and powder coating.The gear ratio of 3.25 (52T front & 16T rear) allows the rider reach high speed, and at the same time it is convenient to launch and climb the hills. Coaster brake rear hub allows the rider to activate rear brake by pressing pedals backwards, it also allows coasting when going downhill.
- ITM alloy handlebar and stem set – Made In Italy\
- Concor Super Corsa saddle – Made in Italy
- SR Apex alloy seat post – Made in Japan
- size: 53 cm c-t
- gear ratio: 3.25
- Single Speed with a coaster brake
- wheels: aluminum lightweight, 700c,
- Vittoria tubular tires
- Brown leather bars and saddle!
We are happy to customize our bikes to fit your expectations – just let us know if you have any wishes!
Shipping: Your bicycle will be shipped in a box; pedals, saddle, front wheel and handlebars will be disassembled. Instruction/consultation on how to assemble it is available on request.
If you have any inquiries or want us to assemble a custom bicycle for you, you are welcome to contact us using the contact form.
Out of stock