Legnano Marrone – fixed gear / freewheel
The Legnano frame belongs to the 70s and it is freshly renovated. The bike features vintage 3ttt alloy handlebars finished with leather and cork ends which goes perfectly with the leather finished Italian saddle.
Fixed gear/singlespeed bike on the flip-flop hub, Continental tubular tires set up on the NISI rims. The gear ratio of 3.25 (52T front & 16T rear) allows the rider reach high speed, and at the same time it is convenient to launch and climb the hills.
- 3ttt alloy handlebar and ITM stem set – Made in Italy
- Campagnolo dropouts – Made in Italy
- Nisi rims: aluminum lightweight, 700c
- Vittoria tubular tires
- San Marco saddle – Made in Italy
- Universal caliper brake – Made in Italy
- Gipiemme pedals – Made in Italy
- Ofmega crankset – Made in Italy
- Alhonga brake lever
- alloy seat post – Made In Italy
- flip-flop hub (fixed gear / freewheel)
- size: 57.5cm c-t
We are happy to customize our bikes to fit your expectations – just let us know if you have any wishes!
Shipping: Your bicycle will be shipped in a box; pedals, saddle, front wheel and handlebars will be disassembled. Instruction/consultation on how to assemble it is available on request.
If you have any inquiries or want us to assemble a custom bicycle for you, you are welcome to contact us using the contact form.
Only 1 left in stock