Bianchi Rekord 905 from 1987, with genuine Japanese sub-assemblies – Shimano 105 group. The frame is built of Columbus Cromor tubes and features ‘gipiemme’ engraved dropouts. The classic steel frame has been freshly renovated. The bike fashions genuine Cinelli alloy stem and handlebars. The bars are finished with thick leather and cork ends which go perfectly with the leather finished Italian saddle.
- Bianchi Rekord 905 Celeste 1987 steel frame: 57 cm c – t
- Gipiemme dropouts
- Columbus Cromor tubbing
- Campagnolo rims: aluminum lightweight, 700c
- Shimano 105 derailleurs and shifters
- Shimano 105 hubs
- Shimano 105 crank set
- Shimano 105 brake levers and callipers
- Shimano 105 pedals
- Cosmos bottle cage
- Cinelli alloy handlebar and stem set
- Brown leather bars and saddle!
We are happy to customize our bikes to fit your expectations – just let us know if you have any wishes!
Shipping: Your bicycle will be shipped in a box; pedals, saddle, front wheel and handlebars will be disassembled. Instruction/consultation on how to assemble it is available on request.
If you have any inquiries or want us to assemble a custom bicycle for you, you are welcome to contact us using the contact form.
Out of stock