Bianchi Caurus 909 – fixed gear / freewheel
Bianchi Caurus 909 – in it’s flag colour celeste
The Bianchi frame belongs to the begining of the 90s and it is freshly renovated. The frame is built of Columbus CROMOR tubes and fitted with Gipiemme dropouts.
The bike fashions a genuine leather finished saddle and handlebars.
The gear ratio is 3.31 (53T front & 16T rear) which allows the rider to reach high speed, and at the same time it is convenient to launch and climb the hills.
- Bianchi Caurus 909 frame – Celeste
- Columbus CROMOR tubing
- wheels: aluminum lightweight, 700c,
- size: 57,5 cm c-t
- track alloy handlebar and stem set
- leather saddle – Made in Italy
- fixed gear and free wheel (flip-flop hub)
- Modolo Corsa caliper brake – Made in Intaly
- Gipiemme & Bianchi Dual Sprint crankset– Made in Italy
- Schwalbe Lugano tires
- Gipiemme dropouts
- flip-flop hub (fixed gear / freewheel)
- gear ratio: 2.89
- White leather bars and saddle!
We are happy to customize our bikes to fit your expectations – just let us know if you have any wishes!
Shipping: Your bicycle will be shipped in a box; pedals, saddle, front wheel and handlebars will be disassembled. Instruction/consultation on how to assemble it is available on request.
If you have any inquiries or want us to assemble a custom bicycle for you, you are welcome to contact us using the contact form.
Only 1 left in stock